Break New Ground ... a Career at LECESSE Construction
Are you an experienced professional looking to take your career to the next level?
Are you searching for an opportunity to start building your career?
LECESSE Construction is a professional construction management firm looking for qualified, committed people to join our growing team.
Our culture is one of continuous learning, team building, and professional growth. We offer tremendous opportunities for you to work on high-profile construction projects. You will find ethics-in-action in our entire staff who value honesty, integrity and candor. We are a high-performing team and we welcome you to the company!
As a key member of our team, you'll:
- Work on a variety of projects: Including the New York Wine & Culinary Center, the Port of Rochester, RIT Park Point, and St. Ann's Communities.
- Win Awards: We've won the Rochester Business Ethics Award, AIA Design Awards, the Builders Choice Award and multiple GBC Safety Awards.
- Be part of our family: We emphasize continuous learning, team building, and personal and professional growth.
- Continue your career path: You'll have your own career development plan with opportunities for cross training as well as internal and external instruction.
- Enjoy great benefits: Our competitive compensation package includes healthcare, 401K, and flex spending accounts.
- Live your values: We are good corporate citizens and encourage service to others in both a community and professional capacity.
It's easy to apply to LECESSE:
Choose the position that most closely matches your qualifications using the links below.
If you don't see a specific job posting, check back periodically for updates.
Upload a document with your resume, cover letter, and references.
You'll get a call from our Human Resources Department if we think you may be a good fit. We check the database frequently and keep your resume on file for a minimum of one year.
If you receive an error message during your application when trying to upload your resume, please refer to the list provided at the point of upload which lists all supported files (Word and PDF's are acceptable.). "Works" and other, older-type software/documents are typically not supported and will not upload properly.
LECESSE Construction Services is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. LECESSE will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.