LECESSE Construction utilizes a “Master Subcontract Agreement”, “Florida Master Subcontract Agreement” (if applicable), and “Exhibit AA Work Order” to establish a contractual relationship with our subcontractors.
Master Subcontract Agreement
The “Master Subcontract Agreement” is a contract that contains LECESSE Construction’s standard terms and conditions and is not specific to a project. The purpose of this document is to establish and execute a global agreement with regards to standard terms and conditions between LECESSE Construction and a subcontractor for the first and any subsequent projects that may follow. Some of the benefits of executing a “Master Subcontract Agreement” are as follows:
- The terms and conditions for all projects between LECESSE Construction and the subcontractor are consistent; therefore, expectations for both parties do not change.
- The terms and conditions are negotiated once, and the “Master Subcontract Agreement” is executed once. Therefore, contract execution for all subsequent projects is expedited.
Exhibit AA Work Order
The “Exhibit AA Work Order” is the contract document that LECESSE Construction utilizes to define the project specific information required to establish agreement terms with our subcontractors for a specific project. The “Exhibit AA Work Order” contains the following specifics:
- Project name and location.
- Identifies the subcontractor, architect and owner.
- Project specifications that apply to the scope of work of the contract.
- Identifies any addenda.
- Provides a narrative with regards to the scope of work.
- Lists project specific attachments.
- Identifies subcontract price for that project.
- States if a bond is required.
- Identifies who is to be named as additional insured.
The benefit of utilizing the “Exhibit AA Work Order” is that if the “Master Subcontract Agreement” has already been executed, the only document that needs to be reviewed, negotiated and executed is a two or three page (depending on the length of the scope narrative) “Exhibit AA Work Order.”
In order to have a binding contract in place for a given project, a “Master Subcontract Agreement” must have been executed prior to the “Exhibit AA Work Order” specific to that project before any work can begin.
Click on the links below to review the “Master Subcontract Agreement” and “Exhibit AA Work Order” forms.
Florida Master Subcontract
Exhibit AA Work Order Subcontract
Prior to any work beginning on the jobsite, the proper insurance requirements must be submitted and approved by LECESSE Construction Services. The specific insurance requirements and limits can be reviewed by clicking on the link below.
All insurances are to be returned to:
15 Circle Street
Rochester, NY 14607
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org